Treating IBS and Other Digestive Disorders
- Fed up and ready to get relief from your pain, discomfort, and fear of embarrassing digestive symptoms?
- Tired of being limited by fear of not knowing where the nearest bathroom is located?
- Fearful of eating, due to the symptoms that you might suffer afterwards?
I can help you find real solutions to your digestive distress!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome is termed a “syndrome” because the medical establishment can’t visualize any abnormality in the tissues in your gastrointestinal tract. But that doesn’t mean that there is no solution.
Uncovering the Causes of Your Digestive Disorder
Every patient is different and Irritable Bowel Syndrome can have a combination of causes, which I will help you explore:
- Dysbiosis (imbalance of good/bad bacteria and/or yeast), including SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) – a very common cause of IBS
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Improper diet
- Hormonal imbalances
Together we can explore these potential contributors to your digestive distress.
Other digestive conditions that I can help you with:
- GERD (Gastro-esophageal reflux disease)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Other undiagnosed gastrointestinal complaints
Proper digestion is essential to good health. If we can’t digest and absorb our food, then our body will not have the nutrients it needs to function properly. This can result in an array of symptoms, most commonly being fatigue.
If you currently have minor digestive complaints that you are able to tolerate, it would be a good idea to address them now, before they compromise your health too much.
Whether you have minor digestive complaints or those that limit your lifestyle and cause you pain and suffering, I am here to help. I look forward to helping your heal your digestion so that you can enjoy eating again and have the freedom to live the life that you want.